Thursday 11 August 2011

Small space living

I promise I will put up some photos as soon as I can. Between renovating and working at my real job I've been so busy. I wanted to share a very fun DIY project for small space living. I know this isn't anything new but it's a super idea. Taking old vintage dresser drawers and dressing them up, painting them and adding casters to the bottoms. This makes great underbed storage that's easy to access. No more stacks of books piling up by the bed, or shoes floating around everywhere. I love this idea and can't wait to make my own because I'm a storage junkie! It may be partly because I have way too much stuff, but this will be a great addition to my smaller home.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Yep. That is a terrific idea! I've been saying for a couple of years now that I need to do the same thing, 'cause I'm a "junk" junkie. ;)

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete