Friday 12 August 2011

Broken

Bought new vanities for the bathrooms yay! Unwrapped this beautiful marble topped vanity for the small bathroom and it's broken! So sad to see the corner all chipped up and flaking. I got a great deal on this vanity because it's being discontinued and the nice lady at the home hardware gave me an extra deal on top. Thankfully she found me a new one and I'll be getting it sometime over the weekend. Only thing is, the vanity is one piece and weighs about 29852905 pounds and I need to return the broken one. It will all get done eventually, one step at a time!




xo

1 comment:

  1. How disappointing! Thank goodness you will be able to exchange the "bad" one. Like you said, "One step at a time." Unfortunately, when you remodel, at times, it seems like the steps go backwards! ;)

    Stay encouraged!
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete