Saturday 13 August 2011

Glam Bath

So, while my house is in complete disarray I thought I would show you the powder room at my parents home. My mom is super proud of her bathroom. She wanted it to be glamorous and look like a "jewel" in her words. While it may not be everyone's style I commend her for her bold use of pattern in a small space. I also love the pink accents. I have a soft spot for pink. Also, I apologize for the lack of quality photos. My nice camera is all boxed up and prepared for the move and I'm too disorganized at the moment to find it.








4 comments:

  1. I think your mom did a GREAT job making her bath look "glam"! I'm a firm believer in the fact that a person's home should make them smile and WANT to be there. So, if your mom's bath does that for her, then it's PERFECT! ;)

    Thanks for visiting the cottage and commenting today. I hope you visit again soon. By the way, I just joined you as a follower.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mom's use of a bold, black & white pattern with a touch of pink! Looks great! I agree with Liz, your home should make you happy!
    Thanks for stopping by. And, I'm happy to become a follower.
    Have a great weekend!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think she will be very pleased to hear your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white wallpaper and the touches of pink.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete